Uber invites job applications for Content Specialist post for multiple locations for the year 2021. As a Content Specialist, you’ll flex your talents in process design, content strategy, data analysis, project management, and relationship-building to impact team goals.
- Strong communication and writing skills: Demonstrates strong verbal, written skills in English and local/native language.
- Critical thinking and problem solving: You proactively link operation insights in a numerical way to think critically on how to shape content for readers.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills: You are experienced working in a diverse environment, proactive in speaking your mind and managing partner expectations.
You will lead a diverse set of copywriting requests and content updates under tight timeframes, working closely with various business partners in Uber Hong Kong. You will have an opportunity to strongly influence customer sentiment during moments that matter by deciding what we will say to them, and in what kind of way. To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Develop impactful content strategies: You will establish strategic approaches to improve In-app and web-based Help Center for riders, drivers, restaurant partners, and Eats customers in Hong Kong; internal Support Knowledge Base articles and flows for customer support representatives.
- Make it easy for readers to find content: You will develop structure/framework of support content to improve the discoverability of our content and help our readers find the answers in the right place at the right time.
- Evolve our existing support materials constantly: You will manage content programs to ensure our support content is simple yet comprehensive enough. The right answer will satisfy our customers’ needs and is 100% up to date.
- Manage content production to deliver high-quality content efficiently: You will partner with content writers to build content for customers and Uber’s customer support representatives in the form of internal blogs, FAQ web pages, and app articles. You will add value by helping to set the right tone and manner for contents.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.