Tech Mahindra Foundation, Delhi invites applications for Content Specialist for the year 2020. Online applications open on official website.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the communications and marketing field.
- Qualification: Must be a Graduate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing creative copy content for TMF and its programmes; brochures, success stories, creative, posters, mailers, banners, internal newsletter, etc.
- Preparing well-structured drafts for reports, presentations, case studies, press releases etc.
- Conduct basic keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write website copy content. Includes Website management and update work too.
- Ensuring that all communication and content is consistent with guidelines.
- Coordination with internal teams, vendors, agencies and the graphic designer.
- The writing needs to from ideation to research to draft making till proofreading and before publication/going online.
- Administrative tasks such as vendor management for the communications department including obtaining quotations & PC process, Work order placing, Order quality check, Invoicing check & coordination with the finance team.
- Any other work assigned by the Reporting manager.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- A rock star with deadlines – there are plenty of them, and they are always tight Meticulous with your proofreading, the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed.
- Having worked in a social sector organization or education domain will be an added advantage.
- Attention to Detail and Critical thinking.
- Ability to work in team as well independently.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: careers[at]techmahindrafoundation.org.
About Tech Mahindra Foundation
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. Established in 2007, the Foundation is relentlessly working in the areas of education, employability, and disability to empower all to Rise. We have impacted lives with the help of 90+ partners in 11 locations across India to bring social change through 150+ projects.