Applications are invited for Content Reviewer at Amazon, Bengaluru. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth.
We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- 1 plus years’ experience with Operation processes required
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Advanced computer skills like VBA programming, Macro, SQL, etc. is highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred. Past experience with responsibilities around driving quality process, training and mentoring would be an added advantage.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s
- Review web sites/ ad Creative/ video for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules.
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team.
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, SOPs & any other documents.
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending out to the concerned people.
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily stand-ups, updates and escalations.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Process Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Production Editor at Wiley [Noida/ Pune]: Applications Open