Applications are invited for the Content Reviewer at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- 1 plus years’ experience with Operation processes required
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in
- difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
- Organic product Review
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Training & Coaching
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
- Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
- Preferred Skills
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth.
We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Executive Associate to the Senior Director at Teach for India [Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru]: Apply Now