Amazon Mumbai invites job applications for Content Program Specialist for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our content licensing team as a Content Program Manager. The Program Manager provides supports for our licensing efforts and is responsible for managing our contractual rights and partner relationships outside of deal negotiation.
S/he will liaise with other Amazon digital video teams within Amazon (catalog operations, marketing, etc.) to manage the execution of our content license agreements. Additionally, the Program Manager will support the larger content licensing team managing and improving mechanisms that help operate effectively at scale and ad hoc data requests.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2. 5+ years of relevant work experience in program management, process improvement and/or digital/high-technology companies/ products
- Proficient in program management tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
- Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
- Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale
- Proven ability to analyze complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
- High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks 5. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
- Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
- Ability to plan ahead and maintain complex trackers
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Turn content license/partner agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
- Manage title schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders
- Partner with content acquisition managers throughout the deal negotiation process and ensure efficiency in the overall process
- Work Cross Functionally with 3P Content onboarding, marketing, programming to plan and execute the programming calendar for acquired content
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate and scale processes
- Managing shows content workflow from pitch to sub/dub localization and finally publishing on our service through various review mechanisms, involving cross functional teams like marketing, programming, PR, Legal and Business Affairs
- Run the overall team project status and pipeline for (i) updates to key leadership and (ii) with the goal of improving TAT, reducing slippages and (iii) creating operational efficiency.
For application and more details, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- Jobs for Fresh Graduates in India (MNCs): Open for May- June 2021
- JOB POST: Executive Associate to the CCO at Teach for India [Mumbai & Pune]: Applications Open
- JOB POST: HR Business Partner at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now