Applications are invited for the post of Content Operations Executive at Disney+ Hotstar, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Disney + Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
- An interest in Media and Entertainment.
- Ability to work in a time-bound fashion to deliver output based on assigned deadlines.
- Experience of working in content management teams with approximately 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of Audio & Video knowledge.
- Onboarding of new studios & production houses and over-looking content transfer & processing on Disney+ Hotstar from acquisition to publishing.
- Coordinating with the programming team and studios for sourcing collaterals required for processing content.
- Coordinating with the legal, commercial and snp teams for all the rights and snp clearance as per the timelines for content processing.
- Creating an operational schedule for processing content to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with all the network channel teams, monitoring FPCs and schedules for new launches, upcoming shows and concurrent deliveries.
- Working on Disney+ Hotstar CMS for processing content and daily operations.
- Networking with the tech team, understanding the new features released in CMS, implementing in daily operations and providing feedback for the same.
- Ensuring all records are updated as per the protocol and updated on a day to day basis.
- Vendor management.
You may also be interested in: