Disney+ Hotstar, Mumbai is inviting job applications for Content Operations for the year 2021.
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way -including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
- An interest in Media and Entertainment.
- Ability to work in a time-bound fashion to deliver output based on assigned deadlines.
- Experience of working in content management teams with approximately 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of Audio & Video knowledge.
- Onboarding of new studios & production houses and over-looking content transfer & processing on Disney+ Hotstar from acquisition to publishing.
- Coordinating with the programming team and studios for sourcing collaterals required for processing content.
- Coordinating with the legal, commercial and snp teams for all the rights and snp clearance as per the timelines for content processing.
- Creating an operational schedule for processing content to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with all the network channel teams, monitoring FPCs and schedules for new launches, upcoming shows and concurrent deliveries.
- Working on Disney+ Hotstar CMS for processing content and daily operations.
- Networking with the tech team, understanding the new features released in CMS, implementing in daily operations and providing feedback for the same.
- Ensuring all records are updated as per the protocol and updated on a day to day basis.
- Vendor management.
Apply here for Content Operations at Disney+Hotstar, Mumbai.