The Red Hat Products and Technologies Customer Experience and Operations (PnT CXnO) team is looking for a Content Developer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will design and develop training courses on using and supporting Red Hat enterprise offerings and solutions.
Your primary target audience will be Red Hat’s associates and support partners. As a Content Developer, you will collaborate with subject matter experts and technical support associates, learn to plan and organize courses, and ensure that materials align with current features of our offerings. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and time management skills will be key to your success.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Basic experience or training in how to write instructional materials for a technical audience
- Basic professional writing skills; technical writing skills are a plus
- Experience working with content authoring tools and version control systems
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly with little guidance or documentation
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional relationship-building skills
- Experience creating training material for classrooms or online training is a plus
- Develop training materials for technical audiences that focus on using and supporting Red Hat’s offerings, support workflow, and tools
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment
- Design training materials and assessments that adhere to brand standards
- Consult with various teams within the Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling, and quality testing as needed
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation, eagerness, and flexibility to learn new technologies
- Create video-based training content for courses and help other team members with video creation.
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments.
Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
For applications & more details, click below.
JOB POST: Content Developer at Red Hat, Pune.
You may also be interested in: