Applications are invited for Content Curator- Sales Enablement Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This role will have accountability to the Sales Enablement Operations and Curriculum functions to provide execution, analysis and first-line business support for the aggregation, organization and curation of sales knowledge assets and job aides in their various digital and document-based formats.
You will also support curriculum design & development projects and programs with the coordination and creation of enabling reference materials for our internal sales audience. As part of this effort, you will engage with subject-matter experts to gather, format, edit and codify the necessary inputs for sales knowledge asset development purposes.
Lastly, you will perform regular audits of Thomson Reuter’s sales enablement learning and content management platforms (e.g. MindTickle, Seismic) to ensure essential job aides, learning assets and reference materials are complete, up to date and tagged correctly to ensure optimum sales performance.
- 2 years experience in enterprise content/document creation and/or curation.
- Knowledge and experience maintaining HTML pages and templates.
- Proven problem solver with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a high aptitude to learn and adopt new processes
- Content management related to auditing, editing, formatting and codifying sales knowledge assets across various digital formats including html pages, dynamic & static documents & video.
- Gather materials and content from key subject matter experts (e.g. product marketing) across the business.
- Synthesize various subject-matter inputs & materials into sales-ready job aides and reference materials, following an appropriate feedback loop and approval process.
- Coordinate and continuously improve a streamlined asset creation, refresh and approval process
- Manage list of correct subject-matter expert(s) for all major products across the portfolio.
- Assist with the support and training of asset-owners on Seismic and other sales enablement platforms.
- Support the governance and hygiene of Seismic’s content library measured by utilization goals & parameters.
- Use Seismic analytics to monitor content/asset usage and recommend appropriate improvements.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: News Publishing Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Associate-Workforce Services at Accenture, Chennai: Apply Now!