Applications are invited for Content and Creatives Specialist at Unilever, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Hindustan Unilever is looking for a Content Strategist (Executive) to work with our Ecommerce team [Mumbai HO]. We are looking for Individuals who are eager to go beyond conventional thinking and apply their knowledge & skills to telling impactful brand stories. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional communications skills and are resultsdriven.
The Content Strategist is a self-motivated individual whose core responsibilities include devising and developing content strategies and building capabilities that enable superior content delivery for the HUL brands on eCommerce. The individual will liaise directly with Marketing teams, Shopper Marketing and Account teams and for ensuring high-quality execution of the strategy.
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever is organised into three main divisions – Foods & Refreshments (beverages and ice cream), Home Care, and Beauty & Personal Care. It has research and development facilities in China, India, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Good grasp of IT tools
- Proficiency in MS excel , MS Powerpoint.
- A good sense of aesthetics as well as creativity
- Prior Experience in a creative profile.
The role includes, but is not limited to requiring the individual to:
- Raise the Ceiling on Content: o Establish an ‘always-on’ content calendar comprising full product display page content assets and offsite platform innovations across key customers o Give editorial inputs and help brands devise their content strategies (Intent based driving bottom of the funnel tasks) while ensuring on-time delivery of the same across key customer portals o Evaluate the feasibility and scope for deploying new content formats across key customer portals and liaison with the category to actively deploy the same o Evaluate off-site [Digital] platform innovations with key customers and liaison with categories/ work with the digital agency to develop and adapt content suited to these requirements o Work with the Digital agency team to create commerce suited content [Emailers, Social media creatives, Videos, customer editorials etc.] and to deploy the same across key customers
- Build Best in Class Creatives: o Work with the creative agency to build customer specific lower funnel display ads across eCommerce platforms ensuring monthly OTIF delivery. o Study and Identify new creative and display formats and experiment them with different platforms. • Capabilities: o Creative: Lead the governance on the internal Automation Dashboard to continuously improve creative quality (to be evaluated with objective metrics) and build a robust eCom creative playbook. o Content: Lead the Digitisation of the Product Listings – right from content creation to deployment using Unilever Designed automated systems.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Team Manager at Barclays, Noida: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: TCPS Analyst at American Express, Gurgaon: Applications Open