Applications are invited for 05 posts of Consultants in the Central Pollution Control Board on full-time basis. Full details of vacancies circular are available on the Central Pollution Control Board website.
Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Excellent working knowledge on computer.
Spoken and written English and Hindi with good drafting skills in English is essential.
Experience of working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters.
Preparation of Technical Briefs, Technical Reports, Presentations and Organizing Workshops.
Ability to work on time bound deadlines/targets.
- Age Limit: Young candidates are encouraged to apply. The maximum age limit for all categories of consultant(s) shall be 35 years
This would include:
- Providing technical and policy advice to CPCB on various aspects related to pollution and environment.
- Undertaking preparatory works to support design of new, innovative and inter-disciplinary projects with concept notes to manage pollution and support climate change and sustainable development objectives.
- Providing technical briefs on various issues including use of various market based approaches such as Emission Trading Schemes (ETS).
- Building partnerships and networks with line Ministries, state governments, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Generating ideas for designing effective pollution control campaigns and identifying avenues that can help mobilize support.
- Developing resource material for organizing trainings and capacity building programmes.
- Attending meetings, events, or consultations organized by CPCB.
- Supporting CPCB with preparation of briefs, updates and presentations, as and when required.
- Identifying models that can be scaled up or replicated.
- Undertaking any other task assigned from time to time.
How to apply?
- Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form via this page.
- The application complete in all respect may be sent to the Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi 110032.