Teach for India invites job applications for Consultant/ Recruitment Manager for the year 2020. The Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for securing engagements in the nation’s top colleges, corporates, and youth hubs to inspire the brightest leaders to join the Teach For India Fellowship Program.
The RM oversees the brand presence and penetration of the organization in a particular region creates a diverse ecosystem of ambassadors and advocates within colleges, corporates and youth hubs and creates a high-quality candidate experience to ensure excellence in the fellowship and alumni movement.
- Creating a compelling vision and strategy to engage with institutions and individuals in order to attract the best and the brightest leaders in a city.
- Building and managing relationships and partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders such as heads of colleges, corporates, and youth hubs and create strong networks in the region that will ensure sustainable channels for the Fellowship Program.
- Nurture and leverage the internal organizational network to build a strong brand for the Fellowship in campuses and youth hubs
- Designing and executing recruitment campaigns/engagements/presentations in colleges, corporates, youth hubs and other events across the country.
- Meeting with high potential youth of the city and investing them in Teach For India’s movement towards educational equity.
- Managing a team of 5-6 campaign leaders from the top colleges in the city.
- Designing a high-quality candidate experience right from the time when the candidate expresses interest in the Fellowship Program until the candidate joins the Fellowship Program.
- Planning and executing events for the prospective Fellows to build the essential knowledge, mindsets, and beliefs in them that are required to join Teach For India’s movement towards educational equity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any field
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience (preferred)
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to build relationships and invest others
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strategic planning – planning and executing recruitment campaigns/engagements
- Agility, Creativity, and flexibility of thinking
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and ability to think on your feet
- Strong goal orientation and ability to meet targets/deadlines
- Resilience and adaptability
- Strong Instructing / developing capabilities to encourage and motivate others
- A collaborative mindset that values individual and team success.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to build and lead teams – Managing campaign leaders and associates
- In-depth knowledge of the Teach for India Fellowship Program
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for Social Media Advertising
- Effective, inspiring personal branding
- Knowledge of Market research, branding and sales
- Partnership Orientation
What Teach For India Can Offer You
- A challenging yet flexible workplace in which every individual employee’s staff journey is tracked for excellence and leadership development.
- A work environment in which employees’ holistic well-being is a core priority, enabling people to be their best selves.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most established and visionary movements in the education sector in India which is at a pivotal point in terms of expanding its scale and outreach across the nation and working with changemakers across the country.
- Access to connections and resources from the global Teach For All network that includes partner organisations spanning 56 countries across 6 continents.
- Remuneration that is competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and a benefits package that includes extensive medical insurance and maternity coverage for both parents.