Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA) is inviting applications for the post of Consultant and Field Engineer through the website portal for a period of 11 months for the year 2020.
Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA) was established and registered as a ‘Society’ under the provisions of the Societies Registration Act and the Bombay Public Trust Act on 8 February 2001. GSDMA was initially mandated to implement the gigantic task of rehabilitation and reconstruction programme in the earthquake affected areas of the State and simultaneously act as a nodal agency to plan and implement pre-disaster preparedness and mitigation activities including training and capacity building of all the stakeholders involved in disaster management.
- Consultant (District Project Officer)
- Field Engineer
- Consultant (District Project Officer): Post Graduation in Disaster Management/ M.Tech in Disaster Management /MSc. in Disaster Management /M.A. In Disaster Management.
- Field Engineer: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (1 year experience handling VSAT).
- Age should be less than 60 years
- Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati is preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer & Microsoft office is mandatory
- Interested candidates may apply online from 17/03/2020 till 07/04/2020 at 23:59 PM through GSDMA website
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit their CV via this page.
- Consultant (District Project Officer): 25,000/-
- Field Engineer: 14,000/-