Applications are invited for Consultant- Content Development at Indigo Airlines, Gurugram for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 53.9% as of April, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Professional design experience in an agency or in-house creative environment.
- Proficient on MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Proficient in following design tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Animate and After Effects
- At least two Rapid Authoring tools (for example Articulate and Captivate)
- One sound editing tool like Google Text-to-Speech
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Ability to make storyboards and create communication material – flyers, mailers, brochures etc.
- Worked with different types of input material to create content that is on-brand
- Hands on work experience with Learning Management Systems
- Basic understanding of tools like Flash and Photoshop
- Ability to work on both Mac and PC for a variety of media
- Create original, clean and innovative visual design solutions for digital and print production including mailers, flyers, brochures and more.
- Develop communication materials using Microsoft and Adobe visualization tools, Sound and video editing tools.
- Develop training solutions, such as e-learning sessions, virtual classrooms and job aids.
Click here to view the official notification of Consultant- Content Development at Indigo Airlines, Gurugram.
You may also be interested in: