National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) invites job applications for engagement as Consultant (Data Analyst) for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Graduation in Mathematics or Economics, Information Management or Statistics.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience of Excel and other analytical tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may submit their scanned application in the enclosed format with two recent passport size photograph as per Annexure-I by 15.07.2020 at e-mail address nalsa-dla[at]nic.in with the subject “Application for Consultant (Data Analyst) in NALSA”. Application needs to be strictly in the format as per Annexure-I. Application received after due date will be rejected out rightly.
Consultant engaged for Data Analyst will be entitled to a monthly honorarium of Rs. 30,000/- per month.