MasterCard Mumbai invites job applications for Consultant (Advisor) for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- Working with technology and data, contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
- Independently identifies issues in defined area of analysis, structures analysis with oversight and synthesizes own analysis and identifies relevant implications
- Supports development of recommendations, and prepares presentations, and delivers them to clients
- Understands immediate clients’ needs and agenda to provide creative input into project
- Develops day-to-day working relationship with entry-level clients
- Identifies engagement risks in immediate area of responsibility
- Supports intellectual capital development from client work and incorporate insights from related intellectual capital/ project initiatives
- Contributes to proposal preparation
- Identifies client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to the attention of senior Mastercard Advisors staff.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and at least 1-2 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network. The Company is looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.