Centre for Civil Society is currently seeking a committed and passionate Communications, Public Relations & Branding Manager to lead and oversee development & execution of consistent, high-quality communication for CCS as a brand as well as our projects.
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in journalism, communications or public relations;
- 6-8 years professional experience in brand management, executing communication products/campaigns, or in managing Public Relation events/activities
- Experience in designing communication products for varied audiences
- Proven track-record in campaign-based PR and branding and experience in working in an international environment as well as coordination of roll outs across the country.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and practices of communications, PR, and public education;
- Skill in designing different kinds of communications collaterals, including policy briefs, marketing materials, program descriptions and presentations.
- Strong competency in relevant software, data analytics and infographics, and relationship building.
- Familiarity with the use of online platforms and ways of analysing their impact.
- Develop and execute an overall communication strategy for internal as well as external audience;
- Oversee development, execution & adherence of CCS brand guidelines across all communication channels & collaterals
- Develop guidelines & processes to ensure consistent, high quality communication across platforms, channels and collaterals (on-line as well as offline);
- Ensure training/orientation to CCS team members & consultants in order to follow guidelines.
- Lead development & delivery of communication projects/ideas, in order to enhance brand presence amongst key stakeholders (includes media, PR agencies, government, donors etc)
- Develop & review content and editorial operations for publications and websites.
Last date for application is 31 May 2020.
For application & more details, click here.