Applications are invited for Communication Coach at Myntra, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. We give utmost priority to customer experience and aim at providing world class service to our customers.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in any discipline.
- Degree /Masters in English communications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent verbal communication skill in Hindi
- Experience in leading activities for a change in ways of working.
- Experience in delivering classroom / virtual training and coaching session on soft-skills
- Experience in training and coaching customer service executives and escalation supervisors on soft skills will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead and influence others.
- Should have basic excel skill and should be good at making PPTs.
- Certifications in soft skill training & instructional designing will be an added advanta
- Need to build /evaluate our competency framework for our voice channels which include escalation desk and inbound.
- Build an evaluation framework to map the current competency of our escalation supervisors and inbound agents against the standard competency.
- Build training and coaching plan and execute the same to help our escalation supervisors and inbound agent move from where they are to when they are expected to be.
- Conduct periodic ‘training need analysis & identification’ on skill opportunities based on the data and inference shared by our quality team.
- Execute the training & coaching solutions on the areas of opportunity identified through classroom training or one on one coaching sessions.
- Should have the expertise to build training & coaching solutions to upskill our supervisors & agents on skills like empathy, mindfulness, listening, patience, resilience, persuasive skill, critical thinking, assertiveness etc.
- Monitor calls periodically to evaluate the progress of the supervisors and agents.
- Liaison with HR and hiring teams to set expectations on the required threshold on skills while hiring and suggest method & tools for evaluating the same.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and drive partners in executing the training solutions.
You may also be interested in: