GE (General Electric) Power, Chennai invites job applications for Commercial Proposals Analyst post for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. May be responsible for targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small/medium sales territories.
- Engineering degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and with minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
- Working knowledge including developing commercial offers for international clients
- Strong financial analysis and execution skills
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to prioritize workload and shift work activities in order to meet business needs and department goals is essential
- Ability to effectively influence internal stakeholders, building robust relationships based on trust and confidence
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Execution driven and result oriented
- Knowledge in using SFDC will be added advantage
- Develop proposals; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing.
- Gives input to a sales plan in a specific area.
- The individual need to understand technical workings, conditions of use, specifications etc. Is expected to define customer approach autonomously.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of contract management, including proposal development, risk management and mitigation, specification compliance, scope development, transactional pricing, customer communications and issue resolution
- Lead the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the project
- Interface with the Region Sales teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed business goals
- Coordinate the output of proposals to insure the production schedule dates are met and that a quality proposal is issued to the customer
- Meet order budget, proposal timeliness, cycle time, win Rate, and profitability
- Develop appropriate Terms and Conditions for standard Customer proposals based on Risk / Reward Analysis
- Drive continuous improvement through strong ITO / OTR feedback mechanisms, competitive benchmarking and commercial innovations
- Support the operational delivery of the material via the Fulfilment CoE and hold them accountable
- Provide financial reporting on parts performance to the segment leaders as an integral part of their business.
- Other duties may be assigned by management to meet business needs