Applications are invited for Cobee Capability Consultant at IBM, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The primary Job is to manage the deployment of IBM propriety tool ‘Cobee’ for IBM projects and to work or coordinate with Transitions Managers and various client stakeholders to resolve any queries related to the tool and its development.
About the Team
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have experience Cobee tool features and functionality
- Ability to communicate English (both written and verbal) effectively
- Qualification – Graduate
- Should have knowledge about automation and transformation
- Intermediate Excel Knowledge
- Good time management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Very strong collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to create and foster a collaborative work.
- In depth strong facilitation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as neede
- Manage end to end tool capability and ensure to coordinate between relevant stakeholders for successful deployment of Cobee tool and its advanced capabilities
- Provide demos to potential clients on tool capability
- Effectively manage changes and development of the new features of the tool
- Leverage relationships across departments and business units to improve problem resolution and drive completion of action plans.
- Use business acumen to proactively identify problems, potential risk, formulate sound solutions and develop and deliver action plans.
- Drive accountability by escalating delinquency issues within the existing projects using Cobee
- Ability to react to and effectively manage changes in priorities based on business need
- Formulate a course of action to consistently accomplish or outperform established goals
- Recognize and escalate changes vendor behaviour that indicates increased risk of delinquency or default.
- Perform other duties as required to support customers, sales, and other areas of the organization.
- Adhere to timelines to meet customer/client requirement.
You may also be interested in: