Applications are invited for Client Service Specialist at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- 0-3 year in customer/client service, procurement, operations, or other customer facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills that can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Ability to work well under stressful and high demand situations
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership, and follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with strong sense of urgency
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to work in shifts across 3 regions (WHEM, EMEA, APAC) at any point.
- Understand the end to end CSS services and corresponding customer touch points and handoffs
- Respond to incoming (emails, live chats, calls) customer questions, complaints, problems, etc. in an efficient and professional manner.
- Would be responsible for supporting end users through multiple customer facing channels (emails, live chats, calls, etc.) across 3 regions.
- Identify and assess customer needs and develop a plan to remediate
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Track and log customer inquiries in Concierge Desk software
- Solve, redirect, or escalate customer inquiries appropriately
- Serve as a liaison between customers and other CSS colleagues to address customer inquiries
- Advise customer on CSS related policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate status updates to customers
- Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
- Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction while meeting team’s service level standards
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Provide other ad hoc customer Experience support as requested by Service Delivery lead.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Finance Executive at Unilever, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Sonu Sood Free CA Education/ Coaching/ Internship Program 2021: Applications Open!