National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road
Transport & Highways, is conducting WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engaging Young Professionals from Civil Engineering discipline on contract basis on the basis of valid gate score card merit for its field offices located all over the Country for execution of the Highway Projects. Such
engagements shall be purely on contractual basis.
- Name of the post: Young professional (Technical)
- Method of Recruitment: Contract Basis
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on date of
- Period of Contract: The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years
in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate.
- Remuneration (per month): An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
- Education Qualification: i) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /
Institute ii) Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Preferable. Candidates possessing experience in Infrastructure & Road Sector
- The candidates are advised to go through the terms and conditions of engagements of the
YPs issued vide NHAI’s Policy Guidelines No.22.214.171.124.2017 dated 21.06.2017 placed on NHAI’s website before appearing for the interview. NHAI has the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview
Important Date & Time
- Date of WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: 28th October, 2017 at 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Display of result at respective Field Offices of NHAI: 28th / 29th October, 2017
- Date of joining (No extension of joining time is allowed): 01st November, 2017