JPMorgan, Bengaluru invites job applications for CIB- Control Manager post (Operation Analyst) for the year 2021. Online applications are open till 31 May 2021 on the official website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Any Bachelor degree with 2-4 years of financial services work experience. Experience in Banking, Risk & Control domain will be an added advantage.
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with various teams.
- Function effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and should be able to prioritize one’s own work to achieve them.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications such as Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Alteryx and Tableau would be added advantage
- Operational excellence.
- Flexibility to work global hours.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task, identify priority issues and excellent execution style.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
To support the Controls organization with the delivery of:
- Daily, weekly and monthly Controls reporting.
- Creation of MIS and Governance material including analysis and cleansing.
- Support the implementation of Control Framework.
- Partner closely and effectively with teams across various locations to deliver high quality data.
- Drive progress through effective escalation of issues and concerns.
- Creation of dashboards and governance material.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: