Applications are invited for Channel Trial Manager at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- Postgraduate/ Undergraduate in Marketing/Operations/Retail
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in FMCG/Retail Companies (Preferred)
- Open and flexible to travel – Proficiency in English & local language – Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Skills: What would make you an excellent fit?
- You must have knowledge of market dynamics of the area – You have knowledge of channel sales across different types of outlets- MM, HFS, WS – Expertise in financial management, P&L of stockists – Led teams of 20 or more, driving capability building, performance management – Knowledge of Joint Business Planning, engaging top stores, running WS meets
Roles & Reponsibilities
To deliver the section’s sales and sales fundamental goals via strong executional perfection, building the distributor organization’s capability & engaging with P&G internal teams to define and drive specific initiatives for the section.
You may also be interested in: