Applications are invited for Category Associate at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Disney + Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from Live Sports,Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars,National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the futureof TV with us.
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in understanding content & consumer. A category associate will support one of key consumer cohorts for Disney+ Hotstar (Sports, Hindi, Regional). The aim of this team will be to central own key business goals for this consumer cohort and enable decisions & interventions to help move the metrics meaningfully.
Consumer & Industry:
- Understand consumer segments, behaviour, latent needs, value propositions through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Derive additional insights through analytics basis on-platform consumer behavior.
- Build creative expertise in the team to find differentiation opportunities and support content buy.
- Stay abreast of industry & competitive landscape in the category and identify trends, future growth areas.
Strategy & Planning:
- Support content strategy to deliver above goals – based on consumer demand, OTT behaviour, need for differentiation and competitive landscape.
- Build content business case financial models.
- Work with cross-functional teams to move levers to help achieve success.
- Own, track & report key success metrics for the category (subs, engagement, retention).
- Performance Review of content launches and marketing/ product interventions.
- Support category reviews with leadership & support decision making.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content and Creatives Specialist at Unilever, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Team Manager at Barclays, Noida: Apply Now!