Amazon,Bengaluru invites applications for Catalog Associate (English) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Associate – Catalog position offers an introduction to our online retail business and a broad training ground for future success. The successful Associate – Catalog is an effective listener, communicator and problem-solver, and is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon.com and strategic vendors.
He or she must be able to effectively engage with vendors to improve selection, profitability and help their business grow. The Associate – Catalog will also engage with many internal business partners to achieve best-in-class vendor onboarding operations and exceed ambitious goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
- Strong written & verbal communication skills- English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent Data analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge of SQL to extract and analyze data independently.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLA are met per quality standards
- Flexible with working schedule; expected to work weekends, holidays and night shifts (US hours).
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead.
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: