Applications are invited for Campaign Specialist at Disney + Hotstar for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Disney + Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
- An eye for detail is a must (ability to catch spell errors, creative non-alignment with copy, grammar, copy-time of the day relevance etc.)
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in campaign management/setup on platforms like Moengage, Webengage, Clevertap.
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns ( setting up multi – channel user journey).
- Strong understanding of segmentation, frequency capping, inclusion/exclusion, send time etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad set of internal (creative, copy, design, marketing teams) and external (vendors) stakeholders.
- Planning and execution of all CRM campaigns while having a keen sense of segmentations and content-user relevance.
- Map customer journeys and identify tracking mechanisms to constantly improve campaign performance for automated campaigns.
- Working in conjunction with the analytics/creative team to set up campaigns, update and track all the key performance metrics (CTR, Open rates, conversions etc.) across channels.
- Identify key Content/proposition to reduce churn for various cohorts and minimize it by setting up churn prevention lifecycles as well as winback campaigns.
- Own operations on all channels of communication with users including Email marketing, SMS, Push notification and Dialers.
- Own campaigns for on-app ad assets (Banner, Billboards, Masthead etc.).
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Specialist (Product & Platform (Testing)) at HCL, Bangalore: Apply by July 6
- JOB POST: Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore: Apply Now