CISCO Gurgaon invites job applications for Business Operations Analyst for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
You are an experienced professional meeting the following requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Ability to work and collaborate across organizations at all levels to resolve cross-functional issues
- Minimum 3-4 years of related work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
As a I2C Business Operations Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for reducing delinquency on the assigned accounts in the India AR portfolio.
- Provide accurate cash collections forecasts for the assigned portfolio.
- Strategize collection activities to collect payments in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual terms.
- Work with customers/partners to determine reasons for overdue payments and facilitate any dispute resolutions.
- Actively engage cross functional teams and management to drive decision making to resolve issues which are deterring timely payments.
- Perform operations tasks related to assigned accounts. This includes dispute resolution, account/payment reconciliations, recording disputes and raising debit/credit memos as per the requirement and guidelines.
- Work with Customer/partner and internal finance team on any Tax (GST, TDS, TCS) related reporting/disputes.
- Support the compliance/tax teams on any audit related queries.
- Work with third party delivery partners whenever and wherever applicable
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be responsible for managing assigned accounts in the India AR portfolio (which can span across Cisco’s products and services) for the purpose of collecting past-due balances.
- As a part of the role, you would be engaging and collaborating very closely with customers/partners as well as internal teams mainly Sales, Service Delivery, Finance, Tax, CPS.
- You need to work within the guidelines set and report to the Collections Manager, India.