Amazon Prime is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to join the Prime Video APAC Content Operations team. BIE can help us drive data-driven decision-making for Prime Video Content Operations utilizing insights from the Supply Chain. In this role, you’ll be a strategic partner of the product, tech, and operations teams and work with them to drive improvements and create tools to provide visibility to your customers.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. Our team delivers high-quality video to Amazon customers through subscriptions (Amazon Prime) as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Video that we’ve launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content.
Every day we face the challenges of a fast-paced market and expanding technology set. You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit millions of Amazon.com customers worldwide.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Experience with SQL
- A strong communicator, written and verbal with the ability to build relationships
- Loves to dive into the customer “why” and know how to ask the right questions to get there
- Has a knack for seeing an opportunity with data where others may not
- Understands what it means to deliver insights instead of information
- Experience with Redshift and AWS technologies is a bonus