Applications are invited for Business Finance Analyst at Flipkart, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
The core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
Financial Planning & Analysis at Flipkart aims in providing plan, estimates and actuals to the board. All numbers are required to be accurate and analysis to be done for every number. Team needs to track non -financial numbers as well and reporting should be done on timely basis.
Automation of Daily reports and reporting numbers to the board. Numbers to be mapped with the monthly MIS and proper reconciliation should be done.
- CA + 2- 4 yrs of work experience
- Experience of managing teams and delivering high-quality projects on time
- Deep understanding of finance and business
- Capable of handling multiple projects at a time
- Good in excel and ppt
- Prepare, Analyse and reporting of financial and non financial numbers to the board
- Automation of reporting daily financial numbers
- Preparation of estimated balance sheet
- Reporting and analysis of non financial metrics.
- Working Capital Management.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Senior Consultant at Deloitte, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Management Trainees at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai [Remuneration Upto Rs. 12 L/Annum]: Applications Open