Applications are invited for Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing) at IIITM Kerala for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 July.
IIITM-K invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts for its office at Maker Village, the largest electronic hardware incubator and ESDM facility in the country at Kochi.
MBA with a Bachelor’s degree having at least 7 years of experience in sales and marketing especially in:
- sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage.
- digital marketing, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, experience with social media, Google tools and SEO/SEM and skills in analyzing market research and promotion planning.
- Age Limit: 40 yrs. as on date of notification.
- Manage overall marketing, partnership development and fund raising for Maker Village.
- Building Strong brand awareness and increasing the Maker Village’s market visibility including social visibility.
- Strategize, develop and deliver market engagement activities such as events, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, webinars etc. both offline and online to showcase Maker Village and its incubatees.
- Build alliances & affiliations- with government institutions both at the Centre and State levels, industry associations such as CII, FICCI, Assocham, TiE as well as with angels, seed funds, CSR, VC firms etc
- Explore and develop new business avenues for Maker Village and startups.
- Stakeholder management- including partners, sponsors, mentors, corporates, startups, investors and other critical stakeholders of the startup incubator ecosystem.
- Support fund raising for incubates at Maker Village from external investors and setting up deal flow for seed investments.
- Streamlining and strategizing steady contents and market engagement activities across various channels.
- Deliver monthly reports on growth and engagement using analytical tools and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with CEO, COO, other Business Development team members and program management team to deliver smooth flow of the overall operations of the incubator.
Applications shall be submitted online latest on 16 July 2021. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/ email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
Upto Rs. 70,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing) at IIITM Kerala.
You may also be interested in: