Amazon Bengaluru is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team as a Business Analyst Support. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a start-up business team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in an Data Support/Analyst Support profile is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
The successful candidate will be the owner for data reporting & Automation, He/she must be an effective leader and communicator working with internal & External stake holders. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills.
Apply here for Business Analyst Support at Amazon, Bengaluru.