Flipkart, Banglaore invites job applications for Business Analyst- Pricing for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website.
About Flipkart team
Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision-makers at every level.
As part of the Management Analytics team, you would work with the top management and strategy teams. You are expected to have a top-down view of business and relate those needs with strong data backed analyses and models. You will be working on fairly cross functional problems and problems that are of utmost importance to the Org and warrants priority attention. Do you have the passion to analyse data and impact the business at the highest level materially through what you observe and uncover what others can’t?
What you’ll do?
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.