Applications are invited for Business Analyst – Mi Homes at Xiaomi Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Xiaomi is the No. 1 smartphone brand in India, having risen to the top position in Q3’17. This incredible feat has been achieved in just over 3 years from the start of India operations. One of the primary reasons for this success is that, intrinsically Xiaomi is a deeply product and consumer focused organization. People who share a similar passion to make outstanding products available to the customers are cherished by the organization. This particular role is for Business Analyst – Mi Homes (Xiaomi’s exclusive retail channel).
The person will be part of the Sales Planning and Analytics Team (Mi Homes) and will be responsible for generating insights on a regular basis on various operational units for Mi Homes. Provide statistical insights, help to operationalize data driven decisions and help in making strategies to improve sales across Mi Homes.
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics firms
- Data manipulation techniques – SQL/SAS/R/Python/any scripting languages
- Data mining, Machine learning algorithms – Clustering and segmentations, Regression techniques
- Very good understanding of Database/Data Warehousing Features; Ability to combine structured & unstructured data
- Good communication skills
- Setting up store and product wise targets and devising strategies to achieve those targets
- Devise algorithms to maintain optimum inventory level across Mi Homes
- Analyzing impacts of various programs and campaigns through sales and social media attractions
- Work with different stakeholders, internal as well as external, to gather information on various business metrics
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Good with numbers and Provide data analysis to generate reports
- Efficient in Excel and SQL (Familiarity with VBA and BI platforms like Tableau, Power BI etc. is a plus)
- Good communication skills and ability to correctly gather the requirements and convert them into meaningful reports.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Specialist (Product & Platform (Testing)) at HCL, Bangalore: Apply by July 6
- JOB POST: Cloud Consultant, Cloud Professional Services at Google [Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bengaluru]: Apply Now