Genpact Bengaluru invites job applications for the role of Business Analyst, Delivery Manager! In this role, you are expected to interact with multiple stakeholders to be on time with client deliverables.
It involves interacting with Attribute owners, Delivery team, onshore stakeholders etc., and understand client’s requirement in order to make changes to their existing database/model.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and weekend working (if need arises).
- Superb communication and negotiation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
Manage Work Order Process:
- Set up call/ meeting to understand the client requirement
- Fill out work order details
- Ensure implementation of work as per the work order
- Publish new item report for client review
- Ensure on time feedback is provided by the client
- Review new item report with the client, coding question, via email or phone
- Process the New item
- QC the database before releasing to the client
- Setup call with the client to understand the project needs
- Share project timelines with stake holder
- QC the adhoc work before releasing to the client
- Provide communication and facilitate issue resolution for any adhoc request
- Receive restatement request from Client
- Conduct call/meeting to understand the needs of the restatement project
- Create time for the restatement
- Implement the restatement changes and work with other stake holders in the restatement process
- QC the database at different stage in the restatement
- Facilitate the final release.
For application and more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: