Global Support Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and Uber is looking for a Business Analyst (you!) to provide adequate data analysis to our teams to make business decisions. You would need basic understanding of call center financials and a clear understanding of business needs.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, Excel and Google suite (one of the skills between python, SQL or g-scripts)
- Ability to create dashboards with insightful visualisation.
- Create impactful presentations to share insights and drive recommendations
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Flexible to stretch beyond the regular shift hours (when needed) and deliver on tight deadlines, motivated to continuously learn, upskill and help team members
- Provide Daily, Weekly or Monthly reports on Volume, Productivity and Capacity that can be segregated into LOB, site, team lead and/or agent level metrics.
- Provide analysis on data that will assist in decision making for the workforce and operations teams.
- Ensure that queries are always up-to-date and up to global standards.
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for city-level, regional, and global reporting
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible.
To apply for the post, click below.
For more such opportunities, check below: