Applications are invited for Business Analyst at Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic analyst with an unwavering ‘can-do’ attitude to join the MIS team. As a part of the MIS team you will contribute to the design, prototyping, testing, deployment, performance, security, and enhancement of Thomson Reuters’ Web Services product offerings.
You will also participate in a wide range of business analysis, project management, strategic planning, product management, and escalated support activities. This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on continually evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments and our iterative approach to development processes require a professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or computer science
- Unyielding attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and brainstorm with developers, other departments, and product users in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong planning and time management skills, with a proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with time sensitive milestones
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance to achieve established goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time in a high-energy, high-stress environment
- Formulate and define complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analysis, and testing, combined with a basic understanding of business needs, industry requirements, and best practices
- Translate internal and external feedback to design solutions that satisfy user and business needs, while managing expectations and relationship risks, in a manner that is appropriately supportive of the direction and evolution of the CS suite
- Resolve problems of complex and diverse scope where the effective analysis of data often requires an accurate evaluation of identifiable and or contributing factors
- Analyze and reduce extensive research findings into relevant and applicable insights
- Exercise independent judgment and resourcefulness within the scope of generally defined practices and policies in selecting the most appropriate methods and techniques for obtaining optimal solutions.
You may also be interested in: