Barclays India, Pune is inviting applications for its job opening as Business Analyst at its Pune office for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a significant global financial organisation, tthey’re fundamental to the way the world works and technology is crucial to our effectiveness. For Barclays, technology is more than an investment, it’s a way of life and permeates everything they do. That’s why they can offer all the stretch and excitement you are looking for in your tech career.
- Providing support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and preferred technology of the organisation
- Articulating and presenting commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative
- Interfacing with one or many business areas/SMEs to elicit, understand and detail out requirements and challenging where necessary
- Working independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams
- You will be a part of the design process coordinating by the programme management team, from approval to design completion, helping to ensure the functionality/benefits are delivered
- Work with the Lead Product Manager to evangelise roadmaps and run them through forums to gather support and drive adoption
- Provide consultancy to downstream teams and act as interface between delivery and them for easy onboarding of the product/service
- Collect user feedback and transform them into product upgrades
- Should be assertive and proficient with presenting product ideas and strategies to the senior stakeholders
- Should be proficient with written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must possess commercial awareness and business acumen
- Proactive and ready to challenge boundaries
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products with some experience using other software packages relevant to Business Analyst’s work
- Excellent with data analysis and problem solving
- Excellent with Data Analysis and querying tools such as Tableau, SQL, Hadoop etc.
- Previous experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved
- Should be proficient with written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open