Barclays invites job applications for Business Analyst post for Chennai location for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The business Analyst’s primary objective is helping the business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Solid business analyst skills including the ability to produce clear documentation and diagrams, including Features,
- User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to assimilate and organize data from a range of sources and to derive insights and make recommendations
- Self-motivated and organised, capable of motivating, supporting and leading others.
- Background in defining, building and delivering software for a high-volume managed service
- Knowledge of Agile and working with Agile delivery teams.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis methods, frameworks and best practices
- Clear understanding of non-functional requirements
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the Payment industry, technologies and awareness of industry regulation
- Elicit and manage requirements and contribute to the solution design
- Lead the analysis of smaller initiatives or a workstream of a larger programme
- Work as part of a wider project team to deliver against the roadmap; provide estimates, forecast delivery timescales and coordinate with other team to achieve delivery
- Contribute to solution design and ensure all governance processes are followed
- Provide consultancy and subject matter expertise across the business, as needed.
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience.
The Company empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Eligibilitythe quality or state of being eligibleMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)