Amazon India is seeking highly analytical and detail-oriented candidate to join the Amazon Payments Business Intelligence team in Bangalore. As part of the Payments BI team, analysts will analyze payment method performance, customer behavior across payment products and communicate the findings effectively across different teams.
They will work closely with product and program managers across the payment businesses to streamline business metrics reporting and derive insights that are business impacting. The goal is to enable the business with relevant data to take faster and smarter decisions.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, and bar-raising data mining and analytical acumen are critical to success in this role.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in financial/ retail/ e-commerce space
- Experience in designing, building and automating standard business reports and dashboards
- High level of aptitude with SQL, R, Excel (pivot tables) required
- Experience with Tableau or similar tools
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention-to-detail
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational skills and team player
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and complete root cause analyses
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent
- Sector experience- Finance/Ecommerce/m-commerce/Retail preferred
- Experience in reporting/dashboards automation
- Knowledge and experience in data visualization/reporting software (e.g., Tableau, Quicksight).
- Advanced SQL / data mining skills and analytical tools (like R/ Python/ SAS)
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Inquisitive mindset, with proven problem-solving ability, and a passion for big data
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.