Genpact Pune is inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst- AML/KYC for the year 2021.
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be conducting institutional KYC for High Risk entities in line with defined process and procedure which entails Summarizing findings, facts and information in a narrative report, highlighting actions and recommendation for next steps.
- B.Com/M.Com with good domain knowledge
- Advanced Communication and Presentation skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of AML/ CTF and Sanctions acquired working in a similar role within the Capital Markets Industry
- Experience in Customer Lifecycle Management i.e. Onboarding, Product Fulfillment, KYC, Screening, Off boarding etc.
- AML investigatory experience and analytical skills
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed
- Client on boarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal active status.
- Understanding of different entity types and ownership structure including but no limited to – Charities, PIV, SPV, Banks & Financial Institute, Private and Public companies (listed / non listed) and CIS
- Ability to conduct detailed investigation in Adverse / Negative Media and Transaction Surveillance / Monitoring
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and recommend solutions to close open items and discrepancies
- Knowledge of AML/KYC controls including front-end systems, applications, data sources, and back end controls
- Experience in sanction screening, (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent understanding of AML/KYC terminology
- Good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
- Review of documentation for all entities types as per policy / jurisdiction for all KYC / CDD documentation and raising request for information/document required as per the procedure
- Conduct due diligence and highlight procedural requirements if there is any defect
- Review ownership (BO) and key controller according policy and screen for sanctions and adverse media
- Complete review in a timely and efficient manner
- Make recommendation on process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes in the due diligence review process
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to resolve legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Train and Mentor junior analyst.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. … In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company.
thedefinite articleMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)