Mobile Premier League (MPL), Bengaluru invites job applications for Broadcast Associate post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- You must have experience as a producer in gaming or sports broadcasting cosmos; you feel at home in a control room or production track environment.
- Creative storyteller: you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic and fresh narratives for Esports audiences.
- Ability to know when and how to inform and entertain and captivate the audience.
- Sports fan: Whether it’s Chess, Carrom, Pool, NFL, NBA, Championships, you enjoy watching different kinds of competition and understanding the nuances that drive fans to love them.
- Should be able to share some previously done live stream.
- Produce live Esports broadcasts. Craft show structure and source relevant show elements, assist in script review and talent development, test and incorporate new show builds and tech elements, build rundowns.
- Liaise with the Esports team to determine scheduling, verify show info, align online content and crossovers, rehearse and execute shows, and address all other broadcast needs.
- Must have experience in the use of OBS, Vimix, spectate clients, and streaming
- Keep tabs on gameplay, team news, and trends.
- Manage internal dashboards
- Plan the rosters, standings, and storyline of the stream
- Schedule broadcast and assign them to broadcasters using an internal dashboard.
MPL is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing mobile e-sports platform. Our mission is to enable global e-sports competitions across all mobile titles at scale with the largest prize pools globally, the largest global audiences, and the largest number of concurrent users playing and streaming.
We have a strong leadership team, a fantastic culture and we’re backed by a marquee set of investors including Sequoia Capital and SIG. Today we have over 60 million registered users in India and over 3.5 million in Indonesia, which are growing rapidly month over month. We plan to expand beyond India and Indonesia in the near future.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: