Amazon Bengaluru invites job applications for Brand Specialist for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
As a Brand Specialist, you will focus on delivering Focus areas for the brand: Selection, Demand generation, Catalogue quality, Business advice and Product availability.
The person who joins the team in this position must share our passion and commitment for serving our customers. This ideal candidate should have experience in forging and building brand relationships. Some understanding of planning product cycles and selling online is preferred.
The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting and have strong analytical skills. He or she must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment. He should be entrepreneurial with the confidence to make independent, data-driven decisions.
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to succeed at: planning and forecasting, and driving an online business. The candidate must be an effective communicator in working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, leveraging data and business acumen
- A track record of success in past roles
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in customer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred.
This person will have responsibility for:
- Building selection: Identify selection gaps. Track brand’s offline catalogue to ensure all relevant selection is present on Amazon.
- Demand generation: Responsible for demand generation. This includes working with other members on the category management team to create a marketing calendar based on vendor’s objectives
- Business Advice: Support participation of brand in Amazon programs and business building avenues with data driven insights
- Catalogue Quality: Ensuring the best input from brand is updated for customer interface on Amazon Detail Pages through perfect Images, Product descriptions, etc.
- Product Availability: Addressing In-stock and Buyability issues with the brand.