UNDP Uttarakhand invites applications for Block Mission Manager- Farm Livelihood for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 20 Dec 2020.
The key results have an impact on the success of country programme within specific areas of cooperation. In particular, the key results will have an impact on poor and marginalized sections of the community and help in reducing poverty.
- Providing direction and management of work to the team at the block level
- Responsibility for administrative and financial work at the Block level
- Responsible for managing all field implementation activities – technical assistance, training and capacity building of CRP, m-CRP and Mahila Kishans, formation and nurturing of PGs, LGs, supporting VO livelihood sub-committee, livelihood CRP.
- Responsible for liaising with Line department for convergence related activity.
- Coordination and liaison with government departments/Banks/Social organizations and externally aided financial agencies
- Responsible for effective livelihood implementation at block level
- Organize Training and Capacity Building program, Cadre development,
- Ensure both forward and backward linkage support.
- Ensure quality documentation of case study and report writing.
- M.I.S. management and updation.
- Regular Reporting as per the set protocols to DMM
- All other works as are necessary for Mission at the Block level
- All other such works related to NRLM which shall be assigned by appropriate authority from time to time
- To be willing to work in any Block assigned by the CEO and to undertake travel as and when required.
- PG Degree/diploma in Business Management, Rural Development, Rural Management, Social work, Agriculture and allied/Veterinary Science from a recognized University/Institute
- Applicants from Uttarakhand would be preferred
- Qualified female candidates are encourages to apply.
- Work experience of Minimum 2 years in livelihood promotion in large scale rural poverty reduction programmes, implementing Farm intervention in agriculture, Livestock, enterprise promotion with farmers/groups/FPO.
Consolidated Annual Consultancy Fee (Remuneration) of Rs 388,884/- (@Rs. 32,407/- per month) payable in equal monthly instalments, upon submission of monthly progress report certified by the reporting officer.
The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.
Almora, Nainital, Champawat, Dehradun, Pauri Garhwal, Pithoragarh, Rudraprayag, Tehri, Uttarkashi, Udam Singh Nagar and Haridwar.