Department of Women and Child Development, Government of N.C.T of Delhi invites job applications for Block Coordinator post for the year 2020.
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of N.C.T of Delhi has been created vide Cabinet decision 1259 dated 20 August 2007. This separate department of Women and Child Development has the objective of giving the much needed impetus to the holistic development of Women and Child Development is to ensure a state of wellbeing for women and children especially those of the weaker sections of society.
At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support.
Good oral and written communication in local language
Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged.
Formal training on IT/ computer
Worked with front line workers in any Social Development Program of Government
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Age Limit: Age should be below 35 Years
- Supporting training of AWWs and Supervisors in Information and Communication Technology enabled Real Time Monitoring (ICT-RTM).
- Monitoring usage of ICT-RTM by AWWs by using CAS Reports and follow-up on low usage.
- Providing in-person and over-phone troubleshooting support to users facing hardware or software problems with mobiles, tables and basic issues with CAS application.
- Logging issues in the Issue Tracker application, which is part of CAS.
- Training reinforcement to AWWs identified as low performers using CAS Reports.
- Providing performance feedback to AWWs.
- Submitting phones to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for hardware replacement and repair.
- Escalation of issues to Block/District Coordinator via the issue Tracker application Criteria for escalation will be defined in CAS Guidelines.
- Support Block level ICDS officials on usage of CAS system.
- Any other task as indicated by CDPO.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the same on or before 11 May 2020 via this page.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.20000/- per month.