Applications are invited for Blade Making Delivery Engineer at Procter & Gamble for Bhiwadi location for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- M.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering/ Plastics Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience post M Tech
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of specific project activities, varying from Product Technologies to Engineering Core Competencies. You will be required to apply technical leadership skills to deliver successful initiatives, and integrate science, technology, engineering and capability to deliver improved processes, equipment, and systems.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Technical Lead at Cognizant, Chennai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Senior Associate- Projects at Cognizant, Kolkata: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Customer Support Analyst at Google Cloud, Bengaluru: Apply Now!