Applications are invited for AVS Consultant- French at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- A bachelor’s or equivalent business school degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with proficiency in both English and French. You must be able to act with professional integrity, working positively, quickly and effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Confidence when handling simultaneous customer relationships; a strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to identify focus areas. You must be skilled at understanding and interpreting business objectives, considering the needs of both Amazon and external partners.
- Versatility, with an ability to think on your feet, make smart decisions, manage competing projects, meet deadlines and deliver high quality results under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail with solid analytical skills to evaluate and resolve ambiguity with processes, including monitoring and improving performance against KPIs.
- You must display passion and initiative in solving problems (even when outside your remit), both re-actively and pro-actively. You must be able to propose creative solutions, taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Content Management Systems – able to learn and use new tools and systems quickly.
- A track record of catalogue and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, HTML & VBA.
The scope and main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Facilitating relationships with external business partners, understanding their basic goals, drivers and metrics.
- Diving deep into vendor issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data to help push data-driven business decisions.
- Participating in the coordination of new vendors’ onboarding, contributing to set expectations and facilitating discussion using a preset agenda.
- Acting as one point of contact and trainer for offshore team members and local teams, you will identify issues and make sure that they are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively scoping, participating in and delivering small local scale projects. You will define clear briefs and roadmaps, setting the expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- You will support projects with future EU rollout/constraints in mind.
- Auditing and supporting quality/efficiency of service processes, analysing and fixing root cause.
- Serve as an innovative center of excellence, working on catalogue pilots, testing new initiatives etc.
- Providing value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programmes.
- Operating with considerable autonomy, frugality and discretion, working efficiently with good prioritization and judgment. You will help identify and evaluate potential risks and contribute to determine appropriate corrective action.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with EU peers and management. Sharing knowledge with others (both verbally and in writing), within and outside your team.
- Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal business partners, including leadership teams. Escalating issues promptly and appropriately when necessary.
You may also be interested in: