Applications are invited for Automation Engineer at Procter & Gamble for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
As an Automation Engineer you will be developing innovative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field leverage their passion for mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to create industrial solutions to enable efficient production.
- University Master’s degree in Electromechanic/ electrical/ automation / robotics / mechatronics /controls engineering or similar with good academic results from a well-known credited University and a maximum of 2 years previous work experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership, and the ability to work with others.
- Ability to coach and develop others in the above areas
- Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies
- Experience in Project Management and Risk-Awareness.
- Experience in managing external business partners and vendors.
You will typically start as a Technical Engineer in the areas of process control, automation, robotics, electrical design, industrial SW development, manufacturing digitization and/or plant network design with specific responsibilities on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development, and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment in collaboration with suppliers
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
You may also be interested in: