Applications are invited for Associate Vendor Manager at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in procurement processes such as placing PO, working on lead time and knowledge is a plus.
Strong written and spoken communication skills
Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to
Multi task in a fast paced environment
Operate in the system with speed and accuracy necessary to meet Amazon standards
Handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
Passion for Business Development
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent listening skills
Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines
- Critical Qualities / Characteristics
Pace of implementation and consistency in performance
Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
Willingness to travel
Commitment and completion factor
Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence
Identify areas of possible process improvements
Meet and interact with Local vendors on Day-to-Day basis in initial process setup.
Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Team Lead/Manager
Be part of client calls to raise challenges, lead, and document conference discussions
Click here to apply for Associate Vendor Manager at Amazon, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Administrative Assistant at Intel, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Central Operations Support Executive at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now