Applications are invited for Associate – Transaction Screening at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services
- Up to 1 years of Corporate Intelligence, due diligence, and/or Operations experience in the financial or professional services industries preferred
- Bachelor-s degree from an accredited college / university
- Understanding of common money laundering schemes as well as regulatory environment
- Flexibility, self-confidence and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good organizational skills; ability to multi-task efficiently
- Good at taking initiative with ability to drive projects forward to completion
- Ability to set priorities and recognize time constraints
- Actively participate in team meetings, raising issues, questioning others and offering solutions/ideas
- Demonstrates accountability for actions and errors
- Proactively escalates issues as they occur
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible working in Shift (Asia or EMEA)
- Analyze & investigate exceptions alerts for potential money laundering risks in the Bank.
- Ensure effective identification and escalation of potential true hits.
- Daily monitor of exception queue and ensure all payments are actioned before the currency cutoff
- Communicate with Business units & GFC team for clearance of exceptions
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of daily & monthly MIS
- Identify, communicate and remediate process breakdowns and best practices
- Creating and delivering reporting on process effectiveness to leadership team
- Establish working & effective relationship with global teams.
- Ensuring documentation and standard operating procedures are up to date with all relevant approvals in place.
- Prioritize and proactively manage own workflow to ensure departmental service standards are achieved.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies and procedures.
- Assist leadership team as needed.
You may also be interested in: